Now Hiring Crew Chiefs And Lead Technicians
Intelligent Design is now hiring Crew Chiefs and Lead Technicians!
We are a South Florida based Smart Home Automation and Audio/Video company that has been in business since 2006. We pride ourselves on providing high-end elegant solutions to clients all over South Florida, and the world. We are committed to growth, innovation, and continuing education for all of our team members.
We are in search of a motivated and experienced person to join our team who is able to lead a project from initial contract to final punch list.
- Pre-wire, rack fabrication, termination, and calibration of audio and video equipment and home automation systems.
- Testing and programming control systems –Control4 a must.
- Troubleshooting complex systems with attention to detail.
- Following schematics/equipment lists, floor plans, rack and console elevations.
- Effective supervision and interpersonal skills, with the ability to delegate tasks.
- Excellent time management, with the ability to multi-task effectively.
- Self motivated and results oriented, with strong customer service skills.
- Strong foundation in ethernet networks, wired/wireless.
- Control4 efficiency a must, Lutron a plus.
- Fluency in English, bi-lingual a plus.
Immediate opening, compensation will reflect experience and ability. Position provides a rapid promotional path.
We are looking for candidates with experience who want to grow their career in Smart Homes and Automation.
Intelligent Design has been your Automation, Smart Home, and Audio Video expert in South Florida since 2006. Call for a showroom demonstration, or we can come to you for a free consultation.
For all the latest, follow @IntelligentDesignFL on FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM